Auto Parts

Ningbo Yonglin Electron Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd.

KEYWORDS :

Automotive sensors, power relays, signal relays, switch relays etc.

Established 1997, the China-based Ningbo Yonglin Electron Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd. is an ISO 9001-certified company specializing in developing and manufacturing high-quality automotive relay products. Supplying automotive, telecom and power relays, as well as automotive parking sensors, security systems and different kinds of plugs, the firm currently offer over 700 series of relays and more than 80 series of sensors with annual volume of about 50 million units.

Globally marketing quality products under its own "YLE" brand, the maker sells about 20% of products in China and exports the remaining 80% to over 100 nations, with sales increasing by at least 20% yearly, driven by its effective expansion of global sales networks.

Claiming to offer technical and quality levels equivalent to those of global, major tier-one parts makers as Bosch and Siemens, the company is aggressively cooperating with independent automakers in China, preparing to offer original equipment (OE) products in the future.

After years of effort, Ningbo Yonglin has become a major player in the international market, and a famous company with strong R&D, manufacturing, marketing and service strengths, and it also consistently recruits top talents and experts as R&D staff to enhance innovation capacity in-house.

Ningbo Yonglin has also successfully diversified into automotive sensors, having developed a wide array of pressure sensors, cooling-liquid temperature sensors, throttle sensors, oxygen sensors etc. for GM, Ford, Volkswagen, Toyota, Mazda, Nissan, with the maker claiming to volume produce various sensors for 3,000 cars monthly.

More Reports