Highdene Furniture Co., Ltd.


Bedroom, living room and office furniture

Established in 1993, Highdene Furniture Co., Ltd. is a Taiwan-based manufacturer focusing on wooden furniture including bedroom items, TV stands, coffee tables, buffet series, wall shelf units, desks, file cabinets, bookshelves, combination bookshelves with PC units, storage units, kid’s desks, etc.

The company is truly versatile, capable of generating a wide variety of furniture items. Thanks to years of strenuous efforts in R&D, it has successfully developed high-end UV finish with high glossy colors and natural veneers. As a result, the company’s high quality products with reasonable prices are popular with consumers, securing solid ground in the global market.

Highdene turns out products mostly on the OEM (original equipment manufacturing ) and ODM (original design manufacturing) basis and exports 100% of output globally, mainly to Japan, North America and Europe. Today Japan is Highdene’s largest market, taking 66% of the company’s exports, and the other outlets take the remaining 34%.

To maintain competitiveness, Highdene keeps upgrading manufacturing technologies and cultivating workers, which are key to high quality products.

Seeing ever-changing market demand, Highdene develops innovative products and welcomes any orders and inquiries in English or Chinese. (JL)

More Reports